A rickety metal windmill that is part of the last vestiges of a ranch land outside of Denver, CO. This mixed media painting contains layers of acrylic paints, vintage agricultural ephemera/documents anchored by my photography to create a vintage inspired piece of contemporary western art.
• measures 24"T x 8"W x 1.5"D
• original painting on cradled wood panel
• varnished natural wood sides
• sealed with UV protective matte varnish, backside signed with artist info
• wired and ready to hang, no framing required
Recently included in the Coors Western Art Young Guns Art Show in Denver, CO.
This piece is available for purchase from Convergence Gallery on Canyon Road in Santa Fe, New Mexico, 505.986.1245, http://convergencegallery.com/jcs/jcs.html
Room views may not be to scale and colors may vary from monitor to monitor.
Bring wide open spaces, peaceful places and simpler times into your home.
© J.C. Spock - All rights reserved.
Rustic | Historic | Nostalgic
Art that speaks to a bygone era and simpler times.