Skirting along the Rockies on Route 7 to Rocky Mountain National Park. This mixed media painting contains layers of acrylic paints, local vintage ephemera (including old park brochures, vintage Colorado bank notes, maps, and magazine clippings) anchored by my photography. A vintage inspired yet contemporary piece of mountain art.
• measures 24" x 48" x 1.5"
• original painting on cradled wood with open back (example last photo)
• sides can be left natural wood (varnished) or painted black
• sealed with UV protective matte varnish and signed
• wired and ready to hang, no framing needed
This piece is available for purchase from Convergence Gallery on Canyon Road in Santa Fe, New Mexico, 505.986.1245, http://convergencegallery.com/jcs/jcs.html
Room views may not be to scale and colors may vary from monitor to monitor.
Bring fond memories of travel and the tranquility of nature into your space.
© J.C. Spock - All rights reserved.
Rustic | Historic | Nostalgic
Art that speaks to a bygone era and simpler times.