Captured at one of the best preserved ghost towns in Colorodo, this one-of-a-kind piece of artwork layers my photography with acrylic paints, pastels, recycled and vintage ephemera (including 1800s ledgers and letters). This creates a historical and vintage inspired feel on a contemporary piece of art.
This piece was exhibited at the CFD Old West Museum in Cheyenne, WY as part of their Western Spirit Art Show.
• measures 16" x 16" x 1.5"
• original painting on cradled wood with open back
• sides painted black, backside signed with artist info
• sealed with UV protective matte varnish
• wired and ready to hang, no framing needed
This piece is available for purchase from Convergence Gallery on Canyon Road in Santa Fe, New Mexico, 505.986.1245, http://convergencegallery.com/jcs/jcs.html
Room views may not be to scale and colors may vary from monitor to monitor.
© J.C. Spock - All rights reserved.
Rustic | Historic | Nostalgic
Art that speaks to a bygone era and simpler times.